<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. Oh, you don't have to say anything.
你什么也不用说。
-
2. Just blink when I mention the smart group. Leopard.
当我提到聪明组时眨眨眼就行 猎豹。
-
3. Mrs. Solis... wait, was that a blink or a twitch?
索利斯太太 等等 你刚才是眨眼还是抽筋。
-
4. I can't tell. You seem very nervous.
我看不出来 你看起来很紧张。
-
5. You see, this is exactly why we don't tell the parents.
你看 这就是我们不告知家长的原因。
-
6. They start behaving irrationally.
他们会失去理智。
-
7. And stop trying to read things on my desk upside-down.
而且别想看我桌子下面的东西。
-
8. What is the big deal? I just need to know
有什么大不了的 我不过是想知道。
-
9. if my daughter's gonna succeed in life. She's 7.
我女儿会不会有出息 她才7岁。
-
10. Now I suggest that you stop prying
我劝你还是别在这打探了。