返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>

  • 1. Please hit me in the legs this time. There's no feeling there.
    这次打我的腿吧 那里没有感觉。
  • 2. Mrs. Hodge, may I speak to you privately for a moment?
    豪治太太 我能单独和你说两句吗。
  • 3. You... you have to believe me. I would never hit my husband.
    你得相信我 我是决不会打我的丈夫的。
  • 4. I sensed him being a little dramatic. But withholding food?
    我知道他可能有些夸张 但不给吃的。
  • 5. The whole thing started because he refused to say please...
    这都是因为他不肯说"请"。
  • 6. Which I know sounds rather petty,but you have to understand. He has been impossible lately.
    我知道听起来有点小气,但你得理解 他最近很不可理喻。
  • 7. The man is facing life in a wheelchair.
    这个男人下半生都要做轮椅了。
  • 8. He's mad at the world,and unfortunately, he's taking it out on you.
    他对整个世界都感到愤怒,而且很不幸的 他把气撒在你身上。
  • 9. Look... I know this is not easy.
    我知道这很不容易。
  • 10. But until he comes to accept this,you're gonna have to figure out how to be more patient.
    但在他接受现实以前,你得想办法让自己耐心一点。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next