<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第13集>>
-
1. He had to go,but he said I could have his appointment.
他有事先走了,不过他说他把预约让给我了。
-
2. Uh... I'm sorry, but it doesn't work like that.
抱歉 但这里的规定不是这样的。
-
3. If you're interested in becoming a patient...
如果你想做心理治疗。
-
4. I'm not. I am Mrs. Tom Scavo.
不 我是汤姆·加沃斯夫人。
-
5. Yep, that's what I thought.
我想你就会有这种反应。
-
6. Well, I don't blame you for reacting like that.
我不怪你 有那种反应。
-
7. I can only imagine the stories Tom's been reading to you
我能想象出从汤姆告诉你。
-
8. from his big book of wah!
的那些母老虎的故事。
-
9. So... here I am,Tom Scavo's bitch of a wife, in the flesh.
所以我来找你,我就是汤姆·加沃斯的泼妇老婆 活生生的。
-
10. Why do you put it like that?
你为什么这么说。