<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. We're sorry, Bree. We assumed you guys had talked about it.
抱歉 布里 我们以为你们商量好的。
-
2. Well, we didn't, and that doesn't excuse the fact
我们没有 而且这也不是你们。
-
3. that you're all acting like a bunch of vultures.
表现得像一群土匪的借口。
-
4. It's a good thing I came home,or you'd be picking through his closet.
还好我回来了,不然你们一定在搜刮他的衣柜了。
-
5. Um, you know what, guys? We should go.
伙计们 我们该走了。
-
6. And please leave your plunder behind.
请把你们赃物留下。
-
7. Hey, come on. At my age, it's just a short-term loan.
拜托了 我都这把年纪了 就当是短租吧。
-
8. What has gotten into you?
你到底怎么了。
-
9. I'm sorry, darling.
抱歉 亲爱的。
-
10. I had no intention of upsetting you.
我无意惹你生气。