返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>

  • 1. that put on a better show. There's no need to bully him into agreeing with you.
    都比那个戏好看 没有必要强迫他同意你的意见。
  • 2. I wouldn't have to bully him if he would man up for once.
    如果他像个爷们我就不需要强迫他了。
  • 3. Lynette, you're attacking.
    勒奈特 你这是在人身攻击。
  • 4. Of course. Because I'm always the bad cop,he's always the good cop.
    当然 因为我总扮坏人,他总扮好人。
  • 5. Could you just once not be such a wuss?
    就一次 你能否不做胆小鬼。
  • 6. Damn right I'm the good cop. Someone has to be,because bad cop-bad cop doesn't work.
    太对了 总得有人扮好人,因为都扮坏人是行不通的。
  • 7. I grew up in that house, and it doesn't work.
    我有切身体会 那样行不通。
  • 8. That is not it. You like me being the bad guy.
    才不是那样 你想要我做坏人。
  • 9. That way you can always be the good guy. But guess what?
    那样你就能扮好人 但知道吗。
  • 10. I'd love to be the good guy once in a while, but I can't,because when things get hard
    我有时也想当一回好人 但我不能,因为一旦事情变得艰难。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 69 Previous Next