<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. And then guess what? She comes over this morning
今天早上她找上门。
-
2. and says she's thinking about suing us. Okay, I lost my cool.
要告我们 我当时失去理智了。
-
3. Well, get it back!
那就快找回来。
-
4. 'Cause this rock we are hiding under is not that big,and if people start poking around, we're done.
因为我们隐藏的秘密可不是小事,如果有人来调查 我们就死定了。
-
5. And then bam. He fires her for something she used to do.
他因她以前的职业而解雇了她。
-
6. It's so hypocritical.
真是个伪君子。
-
7. I mean, why not get mad at the kid's father?
那孩子的父亲才有错。
-
8. He obviously goes to double d's.
显然他去过双D俱乐部。
-
9. I just hope I didn't get you into any trouble, Mrs. D.
我只希望没有影响到你 德太太。
-
10. I feel awful.
我太内疚了。