<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第14集>>
-
1. and a little boy very happy.
和我们的小子高兴一下。
-
2. What's this for?
这是干什么。
-
3. The lackeys' 50th anniversary party.
拉金斯夫妇50年结婚纪念会。
-
4. Don't you remember?
忘了吗。
-
5. I'm sorry. I thought I'd be dead by now,so I wasn't paying much attention
抱歉 我想那时我已死,所以没注意。
-
6. to our social calendar.
我们的社交日程。
-
7. Well, regardless, you're going.
不管怎样 我们要去。
-
8. And if you're still around next Saturday,we've got brunch with my family.
如果你下周六还活着,还要和我的家人吃早午餐。
-
9. Well, now you're just daring me.
你在跟我挑战吗。
-
10. Orson, Walter is about to make a toast.
奥森 沃特要致祝酒词了。