<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第15集>>
-
1. It's a given, like turkey on Thanksgiving.
这可是习俗 就像感恩节要吃火鸡一样。
-
2. Although I am hoping
尽管我希望。
-
3. that the ring gets me an upgrade from missionary.
这枚戒指能够带给我一些突破。
-
4. Forget about upgrades. You just got bumped off the flight.
你还是别痴人说梦了 离我远点。
-
5. Honey, wh--why are you getting so upset?
亲爱的 你到底怎么啦。
-
6. Because I didn't know I was married
我当初怎么没有意识到。
-
7. to such a cynical lug nut.
我嫁给了一个犬儒主义的傻瓜。
-
8. Wait. Are we really not gonna have sex tonight?
等等 我们今晚不做爱了吗。
-
9. Don't worry, Tom.
别担心 汤姆。
-
10. In a few years, when you're emotionally ready,you're gonna have tons of sex.
将来 当你在情感上成熟了,你会拥有美满的性生活的。