返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第15集>>

  • 1. because they love to hear stories about when bread was 5 cents a loaf.
    百万富翁上床是因为她们想听 那些他们创业初期的艰辛历程的故事。
  • 2. Well, I'm not a model, and you're no millionaire,So I'm thinking you owe me an apology.
    但我不是模特 你也不是百万富翁,所以 我觉得你欠我一个道歉。
  • 3. You and I went to Marley's tavern on our first two dates,and I could barely get past a good night kiss.
    还记得我们最开始的两次约会 都是在马利酒店,我连一个晚安的亲吻都得不到。
  • 4. But third time out, I dropped 200 bucks at la rive gauche,And bam! you finally put out. Finally made love.
    但是第三次约会 我在左岸咖啡厅倾囊而出,结果 你的激情就点燃了 我们就做爱了。
  • 5. Listen, you idiot!
    听着 你这个蠢货。
  • 6. I did not "put out" because you bought me an exepensive dinner .
    我并不是因为你请我吃昂贵的晚餐 激情就点燃了。
  • 7. I did it because you showed up for the date with a lightbulb
    只是因为你约会时带来了一只灯泡。
  • 8. to replace the one that had burned out in the hallway to my apartment, remember?
    一只换下我家那根走廊上烧坏了的灯泡 记得吗。
  • 9. Oh. you said I didn't live in the best neighborhood.
    你说我没有住在最好的社区里。
  • 10. And I was worried about you.
    你说你很担心我。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next