<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. So... do you like it?
你喜欢吗。
-
2. I got the check from the sale of the strip club,and I decided to treat myself.
我拿到了卖脱衣舞俱乐部股份的支票,决定好好享受一下。
-
3. Plus, I figured I needed something to wear
而且 我得置办些行头。
-
4. when we go to chez Naomi. Chez Naomi?
以备咱们去内奥米餐厅时穿。
-
5. Why don't we just stay home and eat money?
咱们干吗不干脆待在家里把钱当饭吃算了。
-
6. Because you promised to take me there
因为你答应过要带我去那。
-
7. to celebrate paying your business loan off. Well, I'm sorry,but that loan is years away from being paid off. Not anymore.
庆祝你把商业贷款还清 -哦 对不起,但要还清那贷款还得好些年呢 不用那么久了。
-
8. I took care of it. You did what?
我来搞定 -你干了什么。
-
9. With the check I got. What the hell did you do that for?
用我拿到的支票 -你干吗要那么做。
-
10. Okay, what I think you meant to say was,"thanks, Susan. You're the best wife ever."
行了 我还以为你会说,"谢谢 苏珊 你真是世上最好的老婆"。