<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Marry that with a creole or cajun twist.
将它与克里奥尔 或是卡律烹调方式结合。
-
2. It's a no-brainer.
这样做很容易。
-
3. It's brilliant. I love it.
聪明的做法 我喜欢。
-
4. You love what?
你喜欢什么样。
-
5. Sam just came up with the idea for my next cookbook...
山姆刚给我的第二本烹饪书出了个点子。
-
6. "down home cooking with Mrs. Van De Kamp."
范德坎普太太的家常菜。
-
7. Thank you, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆。
-
8. "To my darling Sam...
"献给我亲爱的山姆。
-
9. I couldn't make it through the day without you."
没有你 成就不了我"。
-
10. What was that? Ah, it's the, uh, dedication page to your new cookbook,I'm guessing.
那是什么 那是你新书的扉页,是这样吧。