<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. that Irina might be with you for the wrong reasons.
艾瑞娜跟你在一起可能是有目的的。
-
2. Like your college fund. Why'd you tell her about that?
比如你的大学基金 你是怎么跟她说的。
-
3. Wow. Wow. You must really think I'm an idiot.
你真以为我是白痴啊。
-
4. I think you're young.
我觉得你还年轻。
-
5. And I'm sorry. Sometimes young is idiot-adjacent.
而且抱歉的是 有时候年轻就接近于白痴。
-
6. You don't approve?
你们不同意。
-
7. Fine. I can live with that.
好吧 我能接受。
-
8. But I want Nana's ring.
但我想要祖奶奶的戒指。
-
9. No! You want to buy that woman boots, I can't stop you,but she is not getting my grandmother's ring.
不行 我不能阻止你给那个女人买靴子,但她休想拿走我奶奶的戒指。
-
10. Nana promised I could have that ring when I got married.
祖奶奶保证过我结婚的时候会得到那戒指。