<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. I am finally to meet the lovely Preston family.
终于有机会认识普雷斯顿的可爱家人了。
-
2. Nice to meet you, Irina.
很高兴认识你 艾瑞娜。
-
3. Um, Preston didn't say he was bringing a friend.
普雷斯顿没说还带了朋友。
-
4. Oh, she's more than a friend, mom. We're in love.
妈妈 她不是朋友那么简单 我们相爱了。
-
5. Yes, Preston Scavo had returned from his trip
没错 普雷斯顿·斯加沃旅行归来。
-
6. with a beautiful souvenir,and his mother would soon wish he hadn't.
还带回来美艳的"纪念品",他的妈妈瞬间希望他留在欧洲多好。
-
7. Sometimes you must wash away the mud
有时 你需要冲走泥浆。
-
8. to reveal that sparkling yellow underneath.
才能看见鲜艳的明黄。
-
9. Sometimes you must carry the flower into the sunlight
有时 你需要将玫瑰放在阳光下。
-
10. to appreciate the redness of the Rose.
它们才能呈现出娇艳欲滴的红。