<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. He was born before you and Rex were married.
他在你和雷克斯结婚之前 就出生了。
-
2. Fidelity is not the issue. Rex had a secret life.
重要的不是他不忠 重要的是雷克斯瞒着我。
-
3. Fine. Be mad at Rex, not at that young man.
好吧 去生雷克斯的气吧 别气那年轻人。
-
4. He's innocent. He showed up to work for me
他是无辜的 -他来为了工作。
-
5. and didn't tell me that he was my dead husband's son.
却不告诉我 他是我死去丈夫的儿子。
-
6. What does he want?
他想要什么。
-
7. Well, there's only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能知道。
-
8. You told me you wanted to explain.
你告诉我想解释。
-
9. You have two minutes.
你有2分钟。
-
10. My mother and father met at a bar.
我父母在一家酒吧相遇。