返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>

  • 1. I don't know! Just because I enjoy having sex with you
    我不知道 我喜欢和你做爱。
  • 2. doesn't make me a lesbian!
    并不代表我就是个同性恋。
  • 3. Look at this.
    看看你们。
  • 4. I wonder what Rex would say if he saw us here all together.
    我在想如果雷克斯看见我们坐在一起 会说什么。
  • 5. Probably "who's the guy in the wheelchair?"
    可能会说 轮椅上那家伙是谁。
  • 6. So, Sam, mom tells me you got some fancy degree?
    山姆 妈妈说你有个什么高级学位。
  • 7. His m.B.A., which he earned while working t wo jobs and nursing his sick mother.
    他读了MBA 当时打两份工还得照顾病中的妈妈。
  • 8. I just did what I had to do.
    我只是做了该做的事而已。
  • 9. Don't be so modest. He also spent a summer in Micronesia, helping to dig Wells.
    别这么谦虚 他有一年夏天还在密克罗尼西亚帮助挖井。
  • 10. It was challenging, but I really wanted to work with the poor.
    那工作很有挑战性 但我真的很喜欢和穷人一起工作。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next