<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Well, I'm not surprised.
我完全理解。
-
2. It's a shocking bit of news, to say the least.
毫不夸张地说 这个消息太令人震惊了。
-
3. So you're my brother?
这么说 你是我哥哥。
-
4. Half-brother, to be precise.
准确地说 同父异母的哥哥。
-
5. I can't believe this.
真不敢相信。
-
6. Andrew, you have every right to be upset.
安德鲁 你有充分的权利生你父亲的气。
-
7. Your father should have told us about this years ago.
他理应早点告诉我们。
-
8. But please don't be angry with Sam. It's not his fault.
不过请你别怪山姆 他没有错。
-
9. I'm fine. I just, uh, need to be by myself for a while.
我没事 只是需要独处一下。
-
10. Of course. We understand.
当然 我们能理解。