<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. If Andrew wants it that badly...
如果安德鲁真的很想要的话。
-
2. he doesn't care about the guitar.
他不是想要吉他。
-
3. He's just being unreasonable. You're giving out my dad's stuff to a total stranger,and i-I'm unreasonable?
他就是无理取闹 你把我爸爸的东西交给一个陌生人,反而是我在无理取闹。
-
4. Sam is a member of this family. Now give him the guitar.
山姆是这个家庭的一份子 把吉他给他。
-
5. Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we split it?
我有个主意 要不我们把它分了吧。
-
6. I must apologize.
我向你们道歉。
-
7. My presence here is clearly causing unhappiness.
我的出现让你们很不愉快。
-
8. I think I should go. No need to apologize.
我该走了 -不用道歉。
-
9. You have behaved with the utmost dignity
面对这么无礼的人。
-
10. in the face of unthinkable rudeness.
你已经表现的非常得体了。