<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第18集>>
-
1. Because if not, I would really prefer a bullet in my head.
不够的话 我宁愿你直接对着我脑袋开一枪。
-
2. It used to be just you, me and Patrick knew.
以前只有你 我 还有派崔克知道。
-
3. Now your mom. What if he finds out?
现在加上你妈妈 如果他发现了怎么办。
-
4. She is not gonna tell him. Ange, I love that boy.
她不会说的 -安吉 我爱那个孩子。
-
5. I was the one in the delivery room.
他出生的时候是我在产房守着。
-
6. I was the first one to hold him, even before you.
是我第一个抱起他 还是在你之前。
-
7. I know. I cannot let him find out from somebody else.
我知道 -我不能让他从别人那里知道。
-
8. I have got to tell him.
我得告诉他。
-
9. No. You are his father.
不 你是他父亲。
-
10. You gave up your life to protect him.
是你拼了命地保护他。