返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第6季 第19集>>

  • 1. Mmm. Honey maple short ribs drizzled with manzanilla Sherry.
    枫蜜汁肋排 浇上曼柴尼拉雪利酒。
  • 2. These are amazing.
    太好吃了。
  • 3. Bruce's sales team will be powerless to resist.
    布鲁斯的销售团队可抗拒不了这样的美味。
  • 4. Well, you are really focused on this dinner,which is amazing considering what happened.
    鉴于刚才发生的事 你能把精力,集中在这顿晚餐上 真是不可思议。
  • 5. I mean... Firing your own son.
    我是说 刚解雇了你的儿子。
  • 6. I've done worse things to Andrew.
    我对安德鲁还做过更糟糕的事呢。
  • 7. We have a... Very complicated relationship.
    我们的关系非常复杂。
  • 8. You'll see that the longer you're at the company.
    你在公司待久了 就会明白。
  • 9. How? You fired him.
    怎么会 你已经把他解雇了。
  • 10. No, that's just our pattern.
    不 这就是我们相处的方式。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next