<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. No. Shh. Keep your voice down.
别 嘘 小点声。
-
2. It might be one of those Stepford wives
可能又是那些多管闲事的主妇。
-
3. with another "welcome to the neighborhood" cake.
手里端着个蛋糕 欢迎我搬到这里来。
-
4. I mean, really, does it look like I eat cake? Some of the neighbors are nice.
我看起来像是会吃蛋糕的人吗 有些邻居挺好的。
-
5. That lady with the red hair makes her own Halloween candy.
那个红头发的女士会自己做万圣节糖果。
-
6. You mean the one whose parents named her after cheese?
你是说她爸妈给她取了个奶酪名的那个。
-
7. No, thank you. I like my robots a little more lifelike.
我谢谢你了 人都够奇怪了 名字至少得人性化点吧。
-
8. Though she's not as bad as that blonde chick who's always yelling at her kids.
不过比起那个冲自己孩子大叫的金发女 她还是要好多了。
-
9. There are people on fire who are not as loud as she is.
别人家里着火的时候都没她那么大声。
-
10. And then I thought, maybe for a second,that Susan Mayer lady and I could friends.
我曾经还想过,那个苏珊·梅尔可以做我的朋友。