<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. Oh, yeah, right. Then... Then you could have told me
是啊 那样 那你就会告诉我。
-
2. that she was out of my league and saved my mom the trouble.
我根本配不上她 这样还省了我妈妈对我的嘲笑。
-
3. I wouldn't have said that,and I definitely wouldn't have laughed at you.
我没有说过那样的话,而且我也绝不会嘲笑你。
-
4. Why not? It's... it's pretty funny.
为什么不呢 这 这的确很好笑嘛。
-
5. Nerdy freak wants to date popular cheerleader?
愚蠢的怪人想和受人欢迎的拉拉队队员约会。
-
6. The only thing I see when I look at you is a nice young man
但我从你身上看到的唯一东西是。
-
7. who isn't treated as well as he should be.
一个不错的年轻人 遭受他不该受到的礼遇。
-
8. Yeah, well, tell Danielle she can relax.
是吗 那就告诉丹妮尔 她可以如释重负了。
-
9. I, uh, I won't be talking to her anymore. I've been forbidden.
我 我不会再和她讲话了 我妈妈不让我与她讲话。
-
10. Oh, Eddie, Danielle would be happy to talk to you,as a friend.
艾迪 丹妮尔其实很乐意和你说话的,以一个朋友的身份。