<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. You gotta come home. It's not even 8:00, mom.
快给我回去 -又没到8点 妈妈。
-
2. I don't care. Mom, I'm having fun.
我可不管 -妈妈 我玩得好好的。
-
3. Well, you should have thought about that
那你把我东西藏了之前。
-
4. before you hid my stuff. I didn't hide it.
就该想到这点了 -我可没藏起来。
-
5. Everything okay? It's nothing.
没事吧 -没啥事。
-
6. Yeah, he hides my booze
是的 他把我的烈酒藏了起来。
-
7. and then acts all ashamed when I call him on it.
问他要 还装得很无辜似的。
-
8. I know you hid it, you little bastard. Hey.
我知道是你藏的 你这小混蛋。
-
9. No, Mrs. Scavo, it's okay. It's okay.
不 斯加沃太太 没事的。
-
10. Mom, come on. I'll walk you home.
妈妈 过来 我陪你回家。