<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. Don't do that. P-Put that down.
别这样 把电话放下。
-
2. I always said the worst mistake I ever made in my life
我向来就说 我这辈子最大的错误。
-
3. was having you.
就是生下你。
-
4. Hey, Eddie. Perfect timing. Mrs. Scavo, what are you doing here?
艾迪 这么巧 斯加沃太太 你来做什么。
-
5. Are you okay?
你还好吗。
-
6. Oh, my gosh, you're trembling and...
天哪 你在发抖。
-
7. Oh, yeah, I'm just... I'm... I was on my way out. Then I'll make this quick.
是的 我正准备出门 那我长话短说。
-
8. Tom and I have been talking, and...
我和汤姆谈过了。
-
9. We would like it if you would move in with us.
我们希望你能搬来和我住。
-
10. I know it's a big change,but you've gotta get out of here, Eddie.
我知道太突然了,但你应该搬离这里 艾迪。