<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第21集>>
-
1. about how his mother was dead, and the whole time,she has been at howe's market, in a smock, stacking cans.
在调查他妈妈的死因 一直以来,她都身着工作服 在Howe超市整理货架。
-
2. I guess my instincts about Sam were right, wouldn't you say?
我猜想我对山姆的直觉一向很准 对吧。
-
3. What did I say about gloating?
如果我说你是幸灾乐祸呢。
-
4. Something. I wasn't listening.
那我就假装我没听见。
-
5. I was thinking about how right I was.
我只在思考我对他的判断多么准确。
-
6. Okay, I'll stop. I know you're upset.
好吧 不说这个了 我知道你情绪很低落。
-
7. You have no idea.
你不知道。
-
8. When Sam first showed up,I felt like I got a little piece of Rex back.
山姆第一次出现在我面前时,我竟然有种错觉 以为是雷克斯回来了。
-
9. It was wonderful.
那种感觉真的很美好。
-
10. But this has forced me to remember
但是这同时又迫使我回忆起。