<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. You're not talking about Nick, are you? No, Danny's father...
你说的不是尼克吧 不是 是丹尼的爸爸。
-
2. A really bad guy.
名副其实的恶魔。
-
3. Grab whatever you can stuff in a couple of bags.
回家收拾几件行李。
-
4. Not without you. I'll send Danny.
你不去我们也不去 我会送丹尼过去。
-
5. And Angie faced her worst fear.
安吉最担心的事情还是发生了。
-
6. Are you gonna kill me? Can we discuss it in the morning?
你会杀了我吗 -我们能明早再谈吗。
-
7. And if you decide to run away, say good-bye to Nick,because he won't be around much longer after you've gone.
如果你决定逃跑 那跟尼克告个别,因为如果你跑掉 他也活不了多久的。
-
8. Angie Bolen was having trouble sleeping.
安吉·伯伦睡得一点也不好。
-
9. She kept dreaming about her life
梦中不断回放她的过去。
-
10. and the choices she had made.
和那些她所做的决定。