<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. No, he's camping with his brother.
没有 他跟他弟弟露营去了。
-
2. But thank you so much for coming by. He's gonna be devastated.
谢谢你们过来 他一定会很震惊。
-
3. Actually, we're gonna need to talk to him.
事实上 我们需要和他谈谈。
-
4. Wait. You don't think he had anything to do with this?
等等 你不会认为他跟这事有关吧。
-
5. We found a letter that Ms. Kosokov had written to him.
我们发现了一封科斯科夫小姐写给他的信。
-
6. Sounds like things ended pretty badly between them.
好像他们分手时闹得相当不愉快。
-
7. Well, yeah, he broke off the engagement.
是的 他解除婚约了。
-
8. But he wouldn't do that and then kill her. It's an extra step.
要杀她的话就不用解除婚约了 那么做太多余了。
-
9. Wouldn't you just skip the breakup
你们干嘛不直接忽略分手这一段。
-
10. and get right to the killing? Why won't you stop talking?
抓紧调查杀人的事 你就不能消停一下吗。