<< 绝望主妇 第6季 第22集>>
-
1. That sounded ridiculous.
听起来确实可笑。
-
2. And I'm sorry I had to tie you up.
把你绑起来我也很抱歉。
-
3. Believe me, this is not how I wanted this to happen.
相信我 我并不希望这样。
-
4. But I have something important to do.
但我有重要的事情要做。
-
5. Once I'm done, I'll untie you,and we'll have time to get to know each other.
等我办完事 来帮你松绑,到时候我们再深入了解彼此。
-
6. If you ever untie me, I'll kill you!
一旦你松绑了 我要杀了你。
-
7. You're mad. I get it.
你抓狂了 这我懂。
-
8. But eventually, you realize who you're mad at.
但最终 令你真正抓狂的。
-
9. It's not the guy who spent 20 years looking for you.
并不是我这个找了你20年的人。
-
10. It's the people who spent 20 years lying to you.
而是那些欺骗了你20年的人。