<< 老友记 第4季 第07集>>
-
1. I just walked in the bathroom and saw Kathy naked
我刚才走进浴室 竟然看见凯西光着身体。
-
2. It was like torture.
简直是种折磨。
-
3. Y'know if we ever go to war and you're captured, you're in for a big surprise.
如果你曾当过战俘 才会惊讶的知道什么叫"折磨"。
-
4. It just keeps getting worse and worse!
情况变得越来越糟。
-
5. Y'know? I mean it's bad enough that I'm in love with my roommate's girlfriend
你知道么 够糟了 我居然爱上我室友的女朋友了。
-
6. which by the way,I think she knows.
而且 我觉得她也知道。
-
7. Because every time we're in the room together there's this weird like energy between us.
每次我们共处一室 空气就很诡异紧张。
-
8. And call me crazy, but I think she likes me too.
更叫我疯狂的是 我觉得她也喜欢我。
-
9. And now I have seen her naked.
现在我又看到她的裸体。
-
10. I mean at least when I've seen her with clothes on,...I could imagine her body was like covered in boles or something.
我是说 至少看见她穿衣服的时候,我能想像她的身体是被树皮什么的给盖住的。