<< 老友记 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Uh-oh. What's the matter? Oh...
怎么了。
-
2. Joshua invited me to this fancy club opening tonight.
约书亚约我今晚去一家刚开业的高级夜总会。
-
3. But I already told Mr. Waltham...
可我已经答应沃森先生。
-
4. ...that I would take his niece to the dumb old opera.
带他的侄女去看什么破歌剧。
-
5. So, what are you gonna do?
唉 怎么办呢。
-
6. I don't know, sweetie. No. Help me.
我也不知道 亲爱的 不行 帮帮我。
-
7. I can't. I have to work. Phoebe?
我不行 我要上班 菲比。
-
8. I would, but I get my morning sickness in the evening.
我倒是很想 可我晚上有妊娠反应。
-
9. Ooh, no, unless she wants to spend the night holding my hair back for me.
除非 她想整晚上都过不安生。
-
10. Ugh. Gosh, you guys, come on. This is... I have to meet Joshua.
拜托 天哪 你们 我一定要去见约书亚。