<< 老友记 第4季 第20集>>
-
1. You don't need to fill these silences. Okay, thanks.
你用不着没话找话 好 谢了。
-
2. Chandler, that's your fourth cup of coffee.
钱德 这是你喝得第四杯了。
-
3. Well, I am drinking lots of cups of coffee because I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.
我喝这么多还不是因为我太累了 因为乔伊开始打呼了。
-
4. He's in a different room. He's really that loud?
他睡在隔壁 有那么大声吗。
-
5. Oh, you should hear me.
你都该过来听听。
-
6. It's not something to be proud of. okay? You have to go to a sleep clinic!
你还得意 你应该去睡眠诊所看看。
-
7. Look, I told you, I'm not going to any clinic.
我说过 我不去做任何诊疗。
-
8. I don't have a problem. You're the one with the problem.
我没问题 是你有问题。
-
9. You should go to a "Quit-beinga-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.
你该去 "少任性别管我" 诊所。
-
10. They don't have those. Yeah, they do.
没有那种诊所 当然有了。