返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第4季 第23集>>

  • 1. We have no choice.
    我们别无选择。
  • 2. Anywhere that's half-decent will have been booked months ago.
    像样一点的场地一定没空档。
  • 3. Ross, don't you understand? This is our wedding I'm talking about.
    你不懂吗 罗斯 这是我们的婚礼。
  • 4. The only thing I understand is postponing it is not an option.
    我只知道延期是不可能的。
  • 5. This is when we're getting married.
    要结就现在结。
  • 6. What are you saying, it's now or never? No, I'm saying it's now.
    你的意思是 要么就不结了 不 我是说现在就结。
  • 7. Or? There's no "or" in mine.
    否则呢 我没说 "否则"。
  • 8. What is wrong with these pants?
    这条裤子是怎么搞的。
  • 9. It's not the pants. It's you who's backwards.
    不是裤子的问题 是你自己穿反了。
  • 10. And if, and if you don't understand how important this is to me...
    要是你不懂这件事对我有多重要。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next