<< 老友记 第4季 第24集>>
-
1. Um, I thought about you all day.
我整天都在想你。
-
2. Yeah? Ha, ha.
是吗。
-
3. Talk New York to me again.
再跟我讲讲纽约的事。
-
4. Forget about it. Heh.
别管纽约了。
-
5. How you doing?
你好吗。
-
6. There's nothing to discuss. We're not paying for your wine cellar.
没得商量 我们不会付酒窖的钱。
-
7. You-you have to meet me in the middle here.
你们总得折衷一下。
-
8. Hey, you keep pushing me on this, my foots going to meet the middle of your ass.
嘿 你再这么逼我 我就踹你的屁股了。
-
9. What's going on? Nothing, nothing. Everything's under control.
怎么了 没事 一切都在掌握中。
-
10. You want a piece of me? Is that what you're saying? You want a piece of me?
你想干一架 是这个意思吗 想干一架。