<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第01集>>
-
1. I just couldn't live with the secret any longer,and when Orson found out,he told me I was a horrible person.
我再也不能瞒下去了,奥森知道的时候,他说我这人真可怕。
-
2. That's why you told me?
所以你才告诉我。
-
3. Oh, please, we're all horrible people!
算了吧 我们都不是什么好鸟。
-
4. You see this? It's yours.
看到这个没 这是你的。
-
5. They delivered it here. I kept it. Horrible!
邮差送到这儿来 我没还你 看我多可怕。
-
6. Just so you know, Orson was so disgusted,he's divorcing me.
你知道吗 奥森为此有多讨厌我,他要跟我离婚。
-
7. Normally, I'd give you a hug,but right now I sorta don't give a crap!
正常情况下 我会抱抱你,不过这会儿我真做不到。
-
8. Again, very sorry.
再说一遍 非常抱歉。
-
9. God! How am I gonna tell Carlos?
天哪 我怎么对卡洛斯说呢。
-
10. He is gonna be so angry!
他一定会大发雷霆。