返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. So where's that chippendale dancer
    你性感的设计师去哪了。
  • 2. you hired to fix your house?
    你雇他来装修房子的。
  • 3. If you mean my contractor, his name is Keith,and I had to let him go.
    如果你是指那个装修工 他叫金斯,我必须让他走。
  • 4. Why? You catch him, uh, grating cheese on his abs?
    发生什么了 你抓住他 在他腹肌上磨奶酪了?。
  • 5. It just wasn't working out.
    只是大家不太合得来。
  • 6. Must've been pretty bad for you
    把这么个性感的尤物。
  • 7. to kick that shirtless wonder out of your front yard.
    从你前院里赶走 真是太糟糕了。
  • 8. I was finally reaching my target heart rate on my walk.
    从你家前院走过时 我的心都要跳出来了。
  • 9. You mean at your age, you still have urges to--
    你这么老了 还有此雅兴。
  • 10. I'm not dead, Bree.
    我又没死 布里。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 71 Previous Next