<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第03集>>
-
1. I'm thinking we should hang.
我想咱俩可以去找找乐子。
-
2. Uh, I don't know how much Lynette has told you about me,but I'm really not one for... hanging.
我不知道勒奈特告诉你多少我的事,不过我真不是个会找乐子的人。
-
3. Look, one woman at a bar is just sad.
一个女人去酒吧 显得多悲哀啊。
-
4. But two, and it's girls' night out.
但两个女人就不同了 那是女士狂欢夜。
-
5. So what do you say?
你觉得怎样。
-
6. You up for a little stud hunting?
想去钓凯子吗。
-
7. That's a lovely offer, but I think I'm gonna pass.
多谢你的提议 不过我想我不会去。
-
8. Oh, come on.
别这样。
-
9. We gotta get back in the game,cut loose, let our hair down.
我们应该重回战场,尽情狂欢 放松一下。
-
10. That hair does come down, doesn't it?
你的头发有放下来过 是吧[这里的hair是本义]。