<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. No, it was just cleaning in lingerie.
不是 那只是穿着贴身内衣裤打扫房间。
-
2. I--there--I was never naked. There was no sex.
我从来没裸拍过 与性无关。
-
3. Well, unless the guys were watching for cleaning tips,it's porn. Susan! How could you do this?!
除非男士是为了看清洁秘决,要么就是色情片 苏珊 你怎么能做这种事呢。
-
4. Look, I feel bad enough already.
听着 我已经感觉很糟糕了。
-
5. Well, you should! What if Mike finds out? Or your kids?
你应该自惭形秽 如果麦克或是孩子们发现了怎么办。
-
6. Hey, it is really easy for you to come down here
嗨 对你到是说得容易 来这里评价我。
-
7. from your 5-bedroom house in the suburbs and criticize me.
你可是在郊区住着五间卧室的大房子。
-
8. I am not on Wisteria lane anymore.
而我已经不住紫藤街了。
-
9. Look at what Mike and I are trying to climb out of!
看看我和麦克有多么努力。
-
10. We can't even afford hot lunches for M.J. at school,So just think about that next time you wanna judge me.
我们甚至付不起M.J在学校的午餐费了,下次你再评论我的时候 先想想这些吧。