<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. You just said "Roll in the hay." I think that ship has sailed.
你用了交欢这个词 我想时机已过 岁月不饶人了。
-
2. Ohh! Well, I better figure out how to slow him down
我最好还是想想怎么能让他能够慢点。
-
3. before this John Wayne walk becomes permanent. Coming!
免得约翰韦恩[特别的走路姿势]就要怀孕了。
-
4. Come on in. -Hey, girls.
进来吧 -女孩们。
-
5. You are just in time.
你来得真及时。
-
6. I mixed up a signature drink in honor of your divorce.
为了庆祝你的离婚 我刚做好了一杯有意义的饮料。
-
7. I wouldn't pour that just yet.
我不会喝的。
-
8. I'm starting to rethink this whole divorce thing.
我正在重新考虑这件事情。
-
9. Doug showed up last night.
道格昨晚来了。
-
10. He flew in from New York?
他从纽约飞来的。