<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第07集>>
-
1. Would you say that your moods swing suddenly like this?
你是不是想说你会像这样突然情绪波动。
-
2. What are you doing? Stop badgering.
你干嘛呢 别纠缠不清了。
-
3. I just... I'm not badgering. I'm simply asking her to tell the truth.
我没纠缠不清 我只是叫她实话实说。
-
4. Is--is that something
是不是最近有些事情。
-
5. that's also difficult for you these days,Bree? Telling the truth?
对你来说很艰难,布里 实话实说吧。
-
6. Oh, for god's sake!
看在上帝的份上。
-
7. I am going through menopause, okay?!
我正处于更年期 满意了吧。
-
8. That is what Dr. Wagner is so delicately
维内尔医生说得那么好听。
-
9. trying to say.
其实就是想说这句。
-
10. Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to the kitchen
如果你们不介意的话 我现在要去厨房。