<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. Bree could see that I'm a little down.
布里看我心灰意冷。
-
2. No. No, it's fine.
没事 没关系。
-
3. It's not like I had anything special planned.
又不是说我有什么特别的安排。
-
4. Okay, I checked the bylaws. We can all relax.
我核对了一下相关法律 可以松口气了。
-
5. Paul can't open a halfway house on this street
没有业主委员会的一致同意。
-
6. without approval from the homeowners' association.
保罗就不能在这条街上开中转屋。
-
7. And since he only has one house...
他只有一套房子。
-
8. He only gets one vote. No way he gets a majority.
那他只占一票 他不可能被通过的。
-
9. Thank God. Let's call a meeting of the association
谢天谢地 那我们就开个委员会。
-
10. and take a vote so we can get this over with.
投票选举 赶紧把这事解决了。