<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. Keith. -No, if--if--if marriage is where we're headed,I just keep thinking, what's the harm?
金斯 -不 如果我们要谈婚论嫁,那我就搞不懂了 戴上它有什么不好。
-
2. Because we're not there yet.
因为我们还没结婚。
-
3. Look, I'm not trying to rush you,but I need a bigger commitment
我不是要催你,但我需要一个。
-
4. than just the top couple drawers in your bureau.
比给我衣柜抽屉更给力的承诺。
-
5. We talked about this.
我们谈过这些的。
-
6. I'm not ready to make that kind of promise.
我还没准备好做出那样的承诺。
-
7. That's a problem.
问题就在这。
-
8. Because I don't wanna wake up one day
我不想某天醒来后。
-
9. and find out that I was just some diversion
发现我只是个替代品。
-
10. that, uh, you needed to amuse yourself
让你在走出离婚的阴影的时候。