返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. These men have volunteered to get my halfway house ready.
    这些人是主动来帮我筹备中转屋的。
  • 2. Most of them live in a dreadful facility on skid row.
    他们大多数人住在贫民区 设施很糟糕。
  • 3. I told them that if they participated in the remodel,I could get them transferred here.
    我告诉他们 如果他们参与改造建设,我就能把他们转到这儿来。
  • 4. You're wasting their time,because this place is never going to open.
    你这是让他们白忙活,这个中转中心永远别想开起来。
  • 5. Oh, I think it will.
    我想会的。
  • 6. And won't it be nice for these men to live on a street
    让他们住在这条街上不是很好吗。
  • 7. where children play in their front yards
    有孩子们在前院玩耍。
  • 8. and people don't lock their doors at night?
    这里的人们夜不闭户。
  • 9. Why is Paul so sure the house will open?
    为什么保罗这么有把握能开中转屋。
  • 10. He doesn't have the votes.
    他没有拿到足够的票数啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next