<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. So, what exactly are we hoping to accomplish with all this?
我们做这些到底是有什么用呢。
-
2. The mayor is in a close race for re-election.
市长面临着改选的压力。
-
3. He needs every vote he can get. If we can make
他需要尽可能的去拉票 如果我们的抗议活动。
-
4. a big enough stink in front of the news cameras,maybe we can embarrass him into shutting that place down.
大到能够惊动到媒体,或许他就会觉得丢人而关闭中转中心了。
-
5. So if this protest works, and the place doesn't open,what happens to all those ex-cons?
如果抗议活动起到作用 中转中心不开了,那些前科犯会怎么样呢。
-
6. What happens to them?
他们会怎么样。
-
7. I mean, I-if they don't get to stay here, where will they go?
我是说 他们来不了这儿的话会去哪里。
-
8. They'll just go back to where they came from,or some house in another neighborhood.
他们会回到原来的地方,或去其他街区。
-
9. But what if that neighborhood doesn't want them either?
那如果其他街区也不想他们待在那呢。
-
10. I mean, if they've done their time,and they need a second chance, wouldn't it be better for them
我是说 如果他们犯过错,而需要改过机会 在一个邻里和睦的街区。