<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. Tom told me about your little, uh, suggestion
汤姆给我说了关于你的 建议。
-
2. that I need to move off the lane.
让我搬离这里。
-
3. And I want you to know, that ain't gonna happen.
我希望你知道 那是不可能的。
-
4. You know, if you were really Lynette's friend,You would know that you cannot live two doors down
如果你真是勒奈特的朋友,你就该清楚你不能住在离她丈夫。
-
5. from her husband--a man you still love.
两扇门的地方 而你却还爱着他。
-
6. That is none of your damn business. -Really?
这跟你毫不相干 -是吗。
-
7. 'cause I am lynette's friend, and I'm not gonna stand by
因为我是勒奈特的朋友 而我不会眼睁睁。
-
8. and watch you screw up her marriage.
看着你搞砸她的婚姻。
-
9. So help me, susan---Hey, get your hands off me.
那就拜托你 苏珊 -把你的脏手拿开。
-
10. Save our street! Save our street!
还我家园 还我家园。