<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. when you can be with coq au vin in there?
你不是有法式红酒烩鸡了吗。
-
2. Let's just cut our losses.
咱们就别互相耽误了。
-
3. You listen to me.
你给我听好了。
-
4. That's who I was, not who I am now.
那是以前的我 我现在已经变了。
-
5. I have never worked harder in my life to keep a relationship,And if I have to in a pile of steer manure to prove it to you,then I'll do it!
我这辈子头一次这么努力地珍惜一段感情,如果我滚进一地牛粪 才能向你证明,我也在所不辞。
-
6. Mike, just hang up.
麦克 别打电话了。
-
7. I don't wanna deal with any more doctors.
我不想再看什么医生了。
-
8. He's a top kidney specialist.
这位是个顶级肾病专家。
-
9. I really want you to talk to him.
我非常想让你去他那儿看看。
-
10. I can't get any reception in here.
我在这儿打不通接待处。