<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. Why didn't you tell us
你为什么没告诉我们。
-
2. Her mother framed you for her own murder?
她母亲曾试图以谋杀陷害你。
-
3. I mean, come on. We know she's in jail,but Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths
我们也知道 她现在在监狱里,但是菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章。
-
4. to cause you harm.
来伤害过你。
-
5. Are you sure there isn't a possibility
你觉不觉得。
-
6. that she somehow was involved in this?
她有可能参与此事。
-
7. Not at all. That's water under the bridge.
不可能 那都是陈年往事了。
-
8. With love and prayer,Felicia and I have resolved the issues between us.
凭借爱和祈祷的力量,我和菲丽莎已经化干戈为玉帛。
-
9. Okay. If anything else turns up,we'll let you know.
好吧 等我们发现别的线索,再来告诉你。
-
10. I appreciate it.
非常感谢。