返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员

    << 绝望主妇 第7季 第13集>>

  • 1. Whatever you say, Pollyanna.
    随你怎么说 波利安娜。
  • 2. But if I see any mylar balloons
    但是如果被我在这儿看到。
  • 3. with--with dogs wearing stethoscopes,I'm filing a complaint.
    小狗戴着听诊器图案的欢庆气球,我就去抗议。
  • 4. Why are you always so miserable?
    你为什么总是这么可悲。
  • 5. It's called anger, Susan.
    是愤怒 苏珊。
  • 6. I'm sure you have it, too,right underneath that "Hang in there, Kitty" smile.
    我肯定你也一样,就在你这张"坚持住 小猫"的微笑之下。
  • 7. Hey, Dick, take it easy.
    嘿 迪克 别激动。
  • 8. It's okay, Ethan.
    没关系 易生。
  • 9. Fine. You're angry. The rest of us aren't.
    好吧 你很愤怒 而我们没有。
  • 10. So stop dragging us into your circle of self-pity.
    别想把我们拽进你的自怨自艾之中。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 70 Previous Next