<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第14集>>
-
1. Mm-hmm. 2200 bucks. Didn't bat an eye.
2200美元呢 眼都没眨一下。
-
2. That's a lot of money.
这可是不是笔小数目。
-
3. Oh, there's more where that came from.
那儿珠宝多得目不暇接。
-
4. Hey, why don't you and the whole fam-damily
不如你们全家。
-
5. come to my house for dinner sunday night?
星期天都来我家吃晚饭吧。
-
6. I thought you were coming here sunday night.
我以为你星期天晚上要过来呢。
-
7. I was gonna send one of the kids to pick you up.
我还打算叫孩子去接你呢。
-
8. Nah. I think it's better you come to me.
不了 我觉得你过来会比较好一点。
-
9. Oh, but sunday's a school night, and Tom's got
但是周一孩子要上学 而且汤姆。
-
10. an early meeting monday morning. How about saturday?
星期一有个早会 星期六怎么样。