<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. I was trying to talk to the insurance company,and then the coffee spilled, and now...
我刚才在跟保险公司打电话,把咖啡弄洒了 这下。
-
2. I'm gonna be late for my dialysis appointment,which means that all the good chairs will be taken
我去透析要迟到了,到时候好椅子都给人占了。
-
3. and I will end up in the chair by the bathroom,and I will spend the next six hours listening to people flush.
我就只能用浴室里的椅子,接下来6个小时都得听着别人哗啦哗啦洗澡。
-
4. Dialysis? Man, that must be rough.
透析 天哪 一定很不好过。
-
5. And it explains why I look a lot more bloated than I do on my license.
所以我看起来比驾照上要肿。
-
6. Look, I don't want you to be late for your appointment.
我也不想你迟到。
-
7. I'll let you off with a warning. -Oh. Really?
我就给你个警告好了 -真的吗。
-
8. Good luck, ma'am. -Thank you.
祝你好运 女士 -谢谢。
-
9. And thank you, dialysis.
也谢谢你 透析。
-
10. I don't wanna go on this stupid trip.
我一点也不想去。