<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. So this is it.
就是这里了。
-
2. Yep. I was wrong. It can be worse than I remembered.
是的 我说错了 它比我记忆中还差。
-
3. It's not that bad.
没那么差。
-
4. Really? Because when we asked the cabbie to turn left
真的 因为当我们叫出租车。
-
5. at the burned-out car, he said,"You're gonna have to be a little more specific."
在烧毁的汽车那儿左转时 他说,"你能不能再说具体点"。
-
6. Uh-oh. Get out a couple singles.
有单身妇女过来。
-
7. You look lost.
你们好像迷路了。
-
8. I take it you folks aren't from around here.
我猜你们应该不是这附近的居民。
-
9. Yes and no. Mostly no.
是也不是 基本上不是。
-
10. Wait a minute. You're not Gabrielle Marquez, are you?
等等 你不会是加布丽尔·马奎兹吧。