<< 绝望主妇 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. This is more like nest-adjacent.
这更像是把家搬到隔壁去了。
-
2. I know. But McCluskey is a tough broad.
我知道 但麦克卢斯基夫人可厉害着呢。
-
3. If anyone can whip them into shape, she can.
要是有谁能治得住他们 非她莫属。
-
4. Oh. I'll get it.
我来接电话。
-
5. Hello. -How do you make a Denver omelet?
你好 -你的丹佛鸡蛋卷是怎么做的。
-
6. Why do you want to know?
你怎么问这个。
-
7. Because I made some for the boys,And they didn't like them. They said yours are better.
因为我做了一些给这两个小伙子,他们不喜欢吃 说你做的更好吃。
-
8. You know what? I'll be right over.
这样吧 我这就过来。
-
9. And I'm like, "You shut up,"
当时我说 "你闭嘴"。
-
10. And he's like, "No, you shut up."
他却说 "不 你先闭嘴"。